|Wedding Articles||Wedding Tips and Ideas||Wedding Store||Top Wedding Sites / Top 100 Wedding Sites|
|Wedding Zone > Wedding Articles > Wedding Planning|
Why Get A Wedding Website?
by Robert Hirscheimer, www.virtuallymarried.com
So you just got engaged. You have read in many places that a wedding website is something cool your guests will really appreciate (more on that later), but you're not a computer expert. You know how to surf the web and get your email but you're definitely not ready to build a website - or so you may think.
The truth is if you can surf the web, you can create an incredible website in literally 30 seconds on www.virtuallymarried.com. It really is that easy - YOU ARE JUST FILLING IN FORMS ! Today's software makes it so easy that you don't need to know anything about programming whatsoever. You don't need to download any software either. You just go www.virtuallymarried.com and fill in your information and click a few submit buttons and presto, your website is live on the Internet. Gathering your information, and filling in the forms will vary with how much stuff you want to put on your website. But the actual creation of the site will take less than a minute, and then you just add details and pictures whenever you want.
Don't be afraid about uploading pictures either. If you have digital pictures, it's a matter of a couple of clicks and the pictures automatically get uploaded onto your website. If you have actual photos, you can scan them onto your computer or get them scanned at any print shop.
If you have not heard why wedding websites are as essential as an invitation, you can take your pick from any of the top 10 reasons below. www.virtuallymarried.com has professional designs that cost under $100. You may just find that it's the best money you spent on your big day. There is 7 day a free trial so you can try it for free before having to pay for it. What more could you ask for?
· Make the details and maps accessible 24/7 from all over the world.
· Introduce the new couple to all your guests with photos and stories.
· Allow your guests to RSVP online.
· Link directly to your registries online.
· Provide Info for guests from out of town.
· Share the big event with friends worldwide who couldn't make it.
· Entertain your guests with polls and quizzes.
· Reduce your stress level, by making everything available online.
· Enjoy the Guestbook entries that your guests will leave for you.
· Thank your vendors and/or your parents for all their help.
© Wedding Zone