|Wedding Articles||Wedding Tips and Ideas||Wedding Store||Top Wedding Sites / Top 100 Wedding Sites|
|Wedding Zone > Wedding Articles > Wedding Planning|
by Mary Liu, VowsForever.com
Adhering to a tight budget may feel like it's keeping you from having the wedding of your dreams, but there are some practical ways to help save a little money without taking away from your special day:
1. Cut down on the number of attendants you have - it will save money on flowers, gifts, rehearsal dinner meals, etc.
2. Hire your photographer or videographer for only the ceremony and part of your reception instead of the entire day.
3. Use fresh-cut flowers that are in season instead of ordering pre-made arrangements.
4. Cut down on the number of courses for your reception dinner, like eliminating the sorbet or the shrimp cocktail.
5. Serve only beer, wine, and soft drinks instead of having a full bar.
These are just a few ideas on how to shave a few dollars off your wedding. Take a look at your budget, and find things that you really would not miss, and cross them off.
© Wedding Zone